Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! - Variations on a Sketch #1

Here is the first of what I hope will be a series of My Inner Martha sketches for this year. I'm calling it variations on a sketch and giving you two or three variations of the same sketch, modified for single and double page layouts.

So here she is, ladies and gentlemen.... MIM Sketch #1:

Variation A:

Variation B:

Variation C:


And my take on the sketch:


Now... have fun and play with it! Because this sketch is adaptable to 12x12 or 8.5x11, single or multiple photo, and double or single page layouts, you should be able to find some way to use it! When you're finished, leave me a link in the comments so I can come see! Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Hi this is a wonderful blog. I love challenges. I came across your blog by visiting Lauren's blog (all the good blog names were taken). Here is my interpretation of the sketch. I combined both so that I could include 2 pictures.
Thanks
http://miartecreativa.blogspot.com/