Tuesday, January 15, 2008

MIM Challenges - Week 3 Cards

It's the first MIM Card Challenge!! I had fun with this one, and I hope you do too. Here it is...

Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to take an item from your stash that you can't find a use for and alter it for a card.

We all have them - you know, stashes of things that we like, but just haven't got a use for. Or we had a use for them but had way too many to use and now have several lying around without purpose. Whatever it is, pull it out, alter it, and use it on an awesome card!!

For me it was Heidi Swapp chipboard hearts. I like them, but I had several. Then I got tired of them. So they sat in my bin. Tonight I pulled one out and it went from this (the bottom one):


... to this! I'm pretty excited about its transformation. I sanded all the red off, inked it with Versamark, embossed it with pink powder, sanded it again, stamped on it with Staz-On, inked the edges, and VOILA! a completely new look for this little heart!

Now.... show me what you've got! Don't forget to give me a link in the comments so I can see your creations!!

(MIM Card Challenge linked to stampinwhenican.blogspot.com)

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I choose to accept your challenge and her is my card:
http://miartecreativa.blogspot.com/