Thursday, January 03, 2008

Valentine's Day Cards...

Valentine's Day is just around the corner, so I wanted to share some card sets I made a while back. I actually had these made for the craft show back in October, but am just now getting them up.

The first card set is my favorite. The paper comes from RoShamBo, my favorite paperie! I don't get in there too often, but when I do it is MARVELOUS. I could waste an entire afternoon in there, just browsing through all of the wonderful things. I used some shimmery spray from LuminArte on the flower to give it some "glow" and I centered it with a "love" embossed brad. The bottom front edge is scalloped, punched with my Fiskars embossing border punch.

This second card set is Rhonna Farrer all the way! The felt ribbon is from her Christmas line and the "love" stamp is also hers, both through Autumn Leaves. The sentiment is covered in red glitter, and the felt border is also accented with glitter.


Both of these cards come in sets of 4 and are up on Wickland Papercrafts in time for Valentine's Day!

Okay... off to work on cleaning my craft room some more. Once it's finished we'll all celebrate with a giveaway!! So cheer me on...

2 comments:

Tamara said...

to clean or not to clean? JUST DO IT! seriously. nike had the right campaign for so many things. just clean that room... you'll LOVE how "light" you feel playing in there when it's clean. sounds weird. but feels great!

Elizabeth Wickland said...

Oh, it's not that I don't want to... I spent a few hours down there cleaning yesterday...

Mostly it's a matter of getting it done while Ellie naps and finding places for everything. I'm in the re-arranging process, so that adds to the complication...