Sunday, December 30, 2007

Prioritizing...

My stack of layouts outgrew its home, so I decided it was time to find albums for some of those layouts. I still have some layouts I need to retrieve from Keepsakes, but for the most part I've got Ellie's 2006 album done. Or so I thought. I sort of forgot about my list of layouts to do. So for now, these layouts are bumped up to priority 1:
  • 3 months
  • 4 months
  • 5 months
  • Meeting Uncle Robert
  • Tummy Time
  • Fall Leaf Pictures
  • Mirror Mirror on the Wall
  • Mobile Watcher
  • Ellie in the Air at the Concert in Big Sky
  • Smirk
  • Mommom and Poppy's Last Morning
  • Why we chose cloth diapers
  • First hospital pictures
  • Burrito Baby
  • Helping Mommy Unpack in TX
  • Reading with Poppy
  • Playing with Mommom in TX
  • Ellie's first ride in a small plane
  • Sleep in Heavenly Peace
  • First Solid Food
  • Naughty or Nice
  • Ellie with Grandmas
  • So this is love

No comments: