Friday, March 21, 2008

When worlds collide....


I love it when my favorite things go crashing into eachother! No, this isn't a roller derby pitting the Cadbury Creme Eggs against Reeses Pieces. It's BETTER than that!!


Do you remember when I said that my favorite store in downtown Bozeman was Fancy Flours? Well, it's still up there. Tied for favorite with Ro Sham Bo. Well, it turns out that I'm not the only one that fancies Fancy Flours...

According to this article from the Bozeman Daily Chronicle, Fancy Flours is going to be featured during "Cupcake Week" on.... you guessed it!... MARTHA!!!

How exciting!! I am super excited!! It will air the first week of April, so nobody call me Monday through Friday from 11 to noon mountain time. I'll be perched in front of my TV waiting to see two of my favorite worlds collide!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out my blog ... You Make My Day!

Sandy said...

No way, Bozeman on Martha???? Holy cow!! I can't be home to watch but maybe it'll show up on YouTube?? Let me know if its online anywhere!!