Saturday, March 29, 2008

Guess Where I'm Blogging From?

My new computer corner!!

That's right... Leif fixed me up with a computer, monitor, and keyboard that lives in my own little craft room! I don't have a mouse right now, so it takes me a little longer to get around the world wide web, but he showed me some magic shortcuts that make web browsing uber cool and easy, so I had to share! I probably won't use this computer too much until I get a mouse, but the excitement wouldn't be contained.

And so I say, "Goodnight!" from the computer corner of My Inner Martha's craft room.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Glad you got a nice little computer corner now. Thanks for the lovely comment you left me on my blog. I wish I had more time to create, but I do love to stamp when I can. Have a great evening.