Monday, March 17, 2008

Feeling Better...

While I'm not completely 100% today, I am feeling better. My temperature is down to 100 today and I'm not nearly so achy, so I think I'm on the mend. Woohoo! I have been taking it easy, but I haven't wanted to spend all day in bed (though I'm still in my PJs at 2:00 in the afternoon!), so that's good. I even got some crafting done today! I made curtains (a valance, really) for Ellie's room as we transition from the yellow and green nursery to a pink and green flowered toddler room!

Speaking of Ellie, she's sleeping soundly and has been since about noon. I suppose she'll be up in an hour or so. But Leif is working from home today, just in case I need help with her. I love that his job is flexible enough to allow for him to do that. Leif's brother Eric is also here today, so he's been playing with Ellie and keeping her occupied.

I'm still bummed that I won't get to see Taylor's babies today, but I will get to see them once I am better. I did get the call this morning that beautiful Etta and Evelyn are here, safe and sound, and that everyone is doing well! So congratulations, Taylor! I can't wait to see them! (But for your sake, I WILL.) =p

Okay, well, now I'm climbing back into bed to rest a little before Ellie awakens. I'll post pictures of the curtains once I get them up.

No comments: