Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Sheetload of Cards....

Have you heard of 'em? Sheetload of Cards is a free monthly e-zine. They give you a sketch and a supply list and instructions for making SCADS of cards in a very short time. Great if you need to stock up quickly or want to take only a few supplies to a crop and come away with a lot accomplished. At the last Craft Night we were talking about renting the community center for an all day crop or card party (since we have TOO many scraps hanging around that need to be used up!) and this would be a great way to get people started... I got the March e-zine, so I'll have to give it a try, especially since I just got done reorganizing my paper stash and need to use up some of the 8.5x11! I really want to scrap, but I think I've got cards on the brain....

No comments: