Thursday, May 29, 2008

Vintage Photo Cards

The challenge this week was to make a card with a photo, so here are a few for you to see! All of the pictures are old family pictures we have, and I scanned them in and printed them for the cards. I love these old family photos, especially the ones with writing on the back. The picture of the couple on the last card has written on the back, "Why girls leave home." Isn't that great?! I love it.

I taught these four cards as a class this week at Keepsakes and I have to admit that I like how some of the girls' cards came out much better than mine! For one, I printed the pictures a little differently so they weren't as yellow. That helped! Then on the last card some of the girls chose to use pink crackle paint instead of the brown and it was absolutely perfect! I really wish I could have sent my sample home with them and swiped one of theirs to keep instead! Oh well. I'll just have to keep it in mind if I decide to make any more of these in the future!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow… those vintage photo cards a looking gorgeous and unique.