Thursday, May 29, 2008

Good Luck!

Tonight was Petra Academy's graduation. It's sort of funny, but the three years I taught there we didn't have any seniors, so we didn't have any graduations. The last two years, though, we have, and I have been so happy to attend the celebration for these students. This year *my* kids graduated. I don't know why I think of this class in particular as *mine*, but I do. Perhaps because they were 10th graders my last year (Latin is only taught through the 10th grade, so it was their last year in my subject). Perhaps because I feel like I prayed through so many ups and downs with these students, even more than the other classes. I don't know, but it was an honor to attend their graduation. I will continue to pray for them as they go off to college and wish them all the best in the years to come. Good luck!

No comments: