Friday, May 30, 2008

Building up the stash...

I got a little time to play last week, so I started building up my card stash. I wasn't in the mood for a full-blown crafting session, so I stamped this scalloped circle with 'thank you' (I think it's from an Inkadinkado clear set) and sat in front of the TV while I colored. I love my Copic markers, and this was a chance to play with them again. Nothing too fancy, but it was a relaxing way to spend the evening. I used premade cards from a DCWV set I got a while back, and I used the same wide ribbon on each of the cards. They're all different colors, but they worked well enough that I could use the same ribbon and use up some of my stash! It's nice to add to the card stack now that I used all my Thank You cards for Protocol and will need more soon! Here's a closer look at the four color schemes:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love how you colored those circles ... and what fun ribbon.