Wednesday, May 07, 2008

NSD Projects: Part 1

I thought about making one giant post with all of the projects I made during National Scrapbooking Day. But instead I think I'm going to share them with you one by one throughout the week. That sounds like more fun. =D

So this is the first project we did at NSD. I should warn you that most of the projects I did don't look like they were "supposed" to. Some might say I have trouble following directions, but really my creativity just refuses to play in someone else's sandbox and takes on the project as its own. I'm okay with it.


I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this project yet. It was supposed to be a way to sort your pictures for different layouts, but I already have a system that I like, so we'll see what I do with this. It wasn't in my top 3 favorites, but I did sort of have fun making the little scalloped edges on the envelope flaps. And I think it turned out cute, once I figure out what to do with it.

2 comments:

Misty said...

In everything I make I love to include little flaps, "cubbies", envelopes and secret pockets... These are perfect for that!

Susan Beth said...

It is cute, and I can think of a few things to do with the idea: budgetting envelopes - either for adults, or to teach a child to budget; sort recipes you want to try; use as a place to put little notes to each of the people in your family; use as a place to store art ideas; or, give it away as a gift to someone who needs help organizing!