So this is the first project we did at NSD. I should warn you that most of the projects I did don't look like they were "supposed" to. Some might say I have trouble following directions, but really my creativity just refuses to play in someone else's sandbox and takes on the project as its own. I'm okay with it.
I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this project yet. It was supposed to be a way to sort your pictures for different layouts, but I already have a system that I like, so we'll see what I do with this. It wasn't in my top 3 favorites, but I did sort of have fun making the little scalloped edges on the envelope flaps. And I think it turned out cute, once I figure out what to do with it.