Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wonder what I've been up to?

Sadly, not much scrapping. I'm sort of getting tired of doing projects for other people and other things, and I just miss scrapping my own memories. I miss doing little girl pages. I miss the freedom and therapy that comes with just playing to have fun. I just want to scrap for myself again, but I don't know when that will happen. So for now I'll show you what scrapping I HAVE been up to lately...

These layouts are for a heritage pages class I'm teaching this summer. I think I'm still going to add a little journaling to the Boy Scout page, but I haven't decided what I want to say yet, so it's not there yet. The first layout is about my mom and uncle. The picture was taken when my mom was a year old. It amazes me how much my little girl at one year looks so much like my mom did at that point. The second layout picture is one of my grandfather's boy scout troops. He was a boy scout leader for years, and I used to love going down to the cellar at his house and looking at all the old boy scout pictures on display. This is one of the few pictures I have of him and the only one I have of his boy scout years, so I love it.


No comments: