Thursday, April 10, 2008

I am alive

though at this particular moment I sort of wish that weren't the best I could say.

Good news: I have made progress in my craft room and have actually been able to do a couple projects down there.

Bad news: None of the projects have been for myself.

Good news: I've got most of my projects for Keepsakes done, so that is no longer hanging over my head.

Bad news: I've been keeping up with their blog about as well as I've been keeping up with this one.

Good news: I've been losing weight and keeping up with my calorie counting.

Bad news: Today has been a bad, bad day and I really want to eat the rest of the ice cream we have in the freezer.

Good news: Craft night tonight!

Bad news: If I feel in a few hours like I feel right now, I'm not going.

Good news: I got new Copic markers today!

Bad news: I may never get to play with them the way my week is going.

That's about it. Too many things, too little time. Too much stress. MIM gets the back burner for now. Hopefully it will all slow down soon and I'll have some new things to post for your viewing enjoyment. And as far as the MIM challenges go, we're just going to pretend that the month of April doesn't even exist.

No comments: