Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring Cards!

I don't know about the rest of you out there, but I am tired of snow. I'm ready for it to be SPRING! And yet... we're supposed to get snow every day this entire week. *sigh* I know it means we will have a better August because there won't be as many forest fires, but still... can't we have a little bit of warmth and sunshine? Just a tad?

Well, I guess I was really in the mood for Spring when I made these cards, because they were SUPPOSED to be "shabby chic." They look more like spring chic to me! Oh well. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out, though, especially since my creative mojo seems to be on vacation the last few weeks. These four cards comprise one of the classes I'll be teaching this quarter at Keepsakes. We seem to have very few card classes on the schedule this time around, so hopefully the card classes we do have will fill up quickly!






1 comment:

Misty said...

they are adorable!!! i love them!