Saturday, April 19, 2008

Theresa Collins Mini Album

I have to admit that I LOVE Theresa Collins' work. I love her papers, especially the Journal-It line. So when I saw this little album on her website, I had to give it a try. There are obviously more pages than this in the album, but here are just a few to give you an idea of what it is. This is one of the classes I'm teaching this Spring at Keepsakes, and I'm really excited about it. It will be a different sort of class than I've ever taught before, so it will be freeing and challenging at the same time, but I'm looking forward to it!




3 comments:

Jaime said...

I love that! If I lived near you, I'd be at the class in a heartbeat! :-)

Anonymous said...

I lOVE this one!

Unknown said...

Awesome project! You got a "shout out" on the Best of the Blogosphere: Best Scrapbook Pages. Check it out: http://www.cardoftheweek.com/2008/04/scrapbook-sat-4.html

Susanna