Friday, May 12, 2006

Personal Challenge #1 - progress

I am happy to report that I am halfway to meeting my first personal challenge. I got 3 LO done tonight - all inspired by LO in my BOS! I'm pretty happy with how all three of these turned out. Two more to do and then I'm done with my challenge! I also need to finish the May challenge with Tam - use three different fonts in a LO title, then make an embellishment for Tam using either 3 different fonts or items from a hardware store - or a combination of both! I know what I want to do for that challenge, I just need to print a few more photos.

Anyway- here are the three Personal Challenge #1 LO and links to the inspiring works...


"Practice Makes Perfect"
Inspired by this LO


"Hiking Palisade"
Inspired by this LO


"Smores"
Inspired by this LO - one of Tam's!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am amazed at your progress! love the LOs you scraplifted/were inspired by... and love your renditions of the same. maybe i should get out of bed and go and be creative now?!

Anonymous said...

oops. yep. that was me. tam!