Friday, August 29, 2008

I CRAFTED!!!


If I sound excited, it's because I am!! My craft room has been clean for a couple days (though I still need to vacuum the floor and finish organizing my embellishments, but the organization can come later when I have a block of time to dedicate to it.) and last night inspiration struck and I headed down to play! I pulled out the August Sweet Pea Scrap kit (that's right! I'm using a CURRENT kit, even though I still haven't touched the ones from the last few months!) and this is what I created. I loved these pictures and the play-by-play action of the haircutting process. I even got to use some older stuff that I've been wanting to use or get rid of (and I didn't really want to get rid of them...). So the letters, circle, and speech bubbles are Martha Stewart fabric stickers I got on clearance at Michael's about a year and a half or so ago. There is only one of each letter, so it's been hard to use them, but I love them on this layout! I used my Dymo labeler (which I love) and I used a date stamp set for the first time, too! Oh, and those felt flowers are from my stash and I've had them a long time, too, but never use them. So I'd say it was a productive little craft session and I'm SO EXCITED to be back crafting!

2 comments:

Susan Beth said...

Great layout! Glad you got to use stuff you enjoy!

Mary said...

Great job! Doesn't it feel goooood to create?