Friday, August 10, 2007

And so I sit....

So here I am, in my craft room, just sitting. I've carved out the whole afternoon for crafting and even have someone coming over to craft with me in a bit. Ellie is sleeping, dinner's in the crock pot cooking, the house is clean, and I have 3 clean craft tables to play at. I've got my marvelous SPS kit here, still untouched. The world is my playground and still I sit. I have no idea what the deal is. I'm just not inspired. Sheesh! I've been a craft maniac lately, working on stuff and cleaning up after myself. Yesterday alone I made 4 cards and 5 layouts for the scrapbooking store. Then I made another attempt at an AIO baby diaper (more on that later...). But today, when I've carved out the time to craft? Nothing.

2 comments:

Crafty in Calgary said...

I have totally been there done that! Hope that your inspiration comes soon! :)

Anonymous said...

hope it got better for you and you found your muse... we've all had experiences like yours and sometimes we just have to struggle through them! - tam