Thursday, February 21, 2008

So Behind....

I feel like I am so behind. I have deadlines creeping up on me and I'm starting to be overwhelmed! To top it off, Ellie is little miss cranky pants this morning, which probably means I won't get much done. I'm debating whether or not to go to the Children's Museum today. She's just so grumpy. But we need to go to Costco because we're out of milk, so I really do need to go into town and maybe playing with her friends will do her some good. But I want no more of the tantrums, and no more crying. She had a bad dream last night and woke up screaming and crying, so it took her a while to get calmed down and I'm sure she's tired this morning. Poor baby. Poor Mommy.

So today I really need to get cards for a swap done. They need to be to the swap master by the 29th... That's coming up quickly! I also need to finish some time sensitive scrapbooking by the end of the month, too. I need to finish up the baby album for Taylor, since her babies will be here at the end of March. Just need to print out calendar pages and add page protectors to the album for that. I need to get working on making Protocol arrangements for the first week of May. Reservations to be made and classes to be planned. And my craft room is a mess, to the point that I start hyperventilating when I think about trying to clean it. Seriously. My pulse rate just shot up when I typed it because I thought about it! I HAVE to deal with it sooner or later. But it scares me. Maybe a giant trash bag will help.... *shudder* Okay... moving on... Must... get... moving...

I should eat some breakfast and hit the ground running today. That's the only way I'll get everything accomplished...

ETA: We went to the museum and Ellie has been sleeping all afternoon. That gave me time to finish my cards for the swap! Woohoo! One thing down.

Oh. And add to my list... write up instructions for card kit and make mini book kit for March. Eek! One step forward, two steps back... *sigh*

2 comments:

Ivymamma said...

I feel your pain! I've had enough of the tantrums too! If it makes you feel better, I'm about 11 years behind! You are very talented, I'm sure you'll get more done...just a stage in Ellie's life right now!

Sandy said...

Okay out of all I wanted to comment on, the big question in my head--when did you guys get a Costco? And where is it at? lol. Never had one when I lived there! But they were just starting all that new construction on the...let's see, west side of Bozeman? I think?