Tuesday, November 06, 2007

this weekend i want to...

  • use my sweet pea scraps kits
  • use the metal tab alphabet i've had for forever
  • use my hs mask alphabet on a layout
  • use my purple onion wild stem stamp
  • do the sewn scrunched ribbon thing
  • use ribbon flowers
  • use hambly
  • use purple onion music stamps on ellie piano layout
  • use purple onion ledger stamp
  • paint on a layout
  • alter chipboard
  • use my cutter bee perforaters

I've also saved a bunch of layouts from my 2ps bos so I can scraplift to my heart's content as I try to work through the layouts I need to finish. So... once I get my photos from Costco (today or tomorrow as I get into town) I'll have everything I need to get to work!

Now... to clean up the craft room so it'll be suitable for my friends to join me this weekend....

No comments: