- Heidi Grace 12x12 Paper – Frost Blvd / Patch (1 sheet)
- 8.5x11 Cardstock – White (2 sheets - halved and folded)
- 8.5x11 Cardstock – Powder Blue (1 sheet – halved and folded)
- 4x4 Cardstock – White (1 sheet)
- 6 rhinestones
- Snowflake Brad
- 3 feet sheer white organdy ribbon
- Snowflake (Christine Adolph) and sentiment stamps
- Embossing Powder – silver
- Diamond / Icicle Stickles
- Fiskars decorate edge punch
1. Holding the paper with the title strip at the top, cut a 5¼ x 4 rectangle out of the bottom right corner, careful not to cut into the larger flocked snowflake on the striped panel.
2. Stamp and emboss sentiment and snowflakes onto the rectangle.
3. Tie ends of organdy ribbon together and cut to approximately 6 inches, with the knot off center. Adhere to rectangle, folding ends under.
4. Adhere rectangle to white card front.
5. Apply Stickles around the edge of the card.
1. Holding the paper the same orientation as for Card 1, cut a 2¼ x 4 rectangle immediately left of the larger flocked snowflake on the striped panel. Be careful not to cut into the snowflake or the flocked swirl above.
2. Tie ends of organdy ribbon together and cut to approximately 5 inches, with the knot off center. Adhere to long side of the rectangle, folding ends under.
3. Adhere rectangle to the top of a blue card front.
4. Edge punch the 4x4 white cardstock panel.
5. Stamp snowflake and emboss sentiment on bottom left corner.
6. Adhere to the bottom card front.
7. From patterned paper, cut a small snowflake from near the upper swirl.
8. Use a pop dot to adhere the snowflake along the punched cardstock edge.
9. Adhere a rhinestone to the center of the snowflake.
10. Apply Stickles around the edge of the card and to the snowflake.
1. Closely trim lower swirl from patterned paper, careful not to cut through excess paper as it will be used for other cards.
2. Adhere swirl to front of white card.
3. Stamp and emboss snowflakes and sentiment.
4. Apply Stickles along the top edge of the swirl, as if it is snow on a branch.
1. Cut out the largest felted snowflake from the patterned paper. Be careful not to cut into the other felted snowflakes.
2. Fasten snowflake brad to the center of the snowflake.
3. Adhere a rhinestone to the center of the brad.
4. Emboss sentiment in the bottom right corner of a white card.
5. Adhere snowflake to the card.
6. Apply Stickles to the edge of the card.
1. Closely trim upper swirl from the patterned paper. Cut the end of the swirl apart from the rest where it joins the middle swirl.
2. Adhere swirls to the front of a blue card, one from each side.
3. Emboss sentiment in the bottom left corner.
4. Trim three partial snowflakes from the patterned paper and use pop dots to adhere them to the front of the card.
5. Apply Stickles to the edge of the card.
1. Adhere a length of organdy ribbon along the bottom inside edge of a white card.
2. Cut a ½ x 5½ strip from the bottom left corner of the patterned paper.
3. Tie a length of the remaining organdy ribbon around the end of the paper strip and adhere the strip to the top edge of the card face, about 1/8 inch from the fold.
4. Cut a wave along the bottom edge of the card front, so that the organdy ribbon shows through to the front.
5. Emboss snowflake and sentiment.
6. Add a rhinestone to the center of the snowflake.
7. Trim several whole snowflakes from the remaining patterned paper and adhere them along the bottom front edge of the card, following the wave.
8. Adhere 3 rhinestones to the bottom ribbon so they are seen from the front of the card.
9. Apply Stickles along the paper strip at the top of the card and in the centers of the paper snowflakes.