Sunday, August 13, 2006

MIM Challenge!

I've been thinking about posting a bi-weekly or monthly challenge here on MIM. I'm always just a tad too late to sign up for the great challenges posted by the efferdare group and I never know where to find other challenges. I need challenges to keep me on my toes, to keep my ideas fresh, and to stretch my imagination. So... is anyone up for scrapbooking challenges this year? I'm thinking I'll start them in September. There will be no official sign up date, no elimination rounds, but there may be something for people who choose to complete all of the challenges. That's my thought. I've got a brand new baby, so I can't keep up with a weekly challenge, but what are your thoughts on bi-weekly or monthly? Preferences? I'd love to have a group of people join me for these challenges. If you're interested, let me know and we'll iron out the details of the challenge.

6 comments:

Jaime said...

I think I'd be interested! I get pretty busy during the school year, but I agree that it's good to have help to keep going when you're busy. And accountability. Sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

I would love to, I think bi-monthly would be best. I think if it was monthly we may forget, at least I know I would. I will get my friend Andrea to do it too....

Elizabeth Wickland said...

Claudine - did you mean bi-monthly or bi-weekly?

Anonymous said...

oh silly me, I think twice a month would be good.

Anonymous said...

hey elizabeth... maybe we could just pick up from where we left off? we can call our recent "lack of scrapping" an "eliana break!" you know me... i'm up for it!

Anonymous said...

dang it! tam. it was me. tam. that last post was by the silly girl who forgets to sign her name!