Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Finally Crafting

Well, today I actually got to craft during Ellie's afternoon naptime. Yippee!!! I got the scarf I was knitting finished. Later she napped in her pack'n'play in the basement and I was able to complete a LO. I haven't scanned and stitched it yet, but it was nice to get back into scrapbooking. It's been two weeks since I've been able to scrap! We have craft night again Monday, though, and I'm planning on leaving Ellie with Leif (since craft night is in River Rock), so I should be able to get some scrapbooking done then. Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! so proud of you! i've been in "card mode" lately (though i've scrapped a little). tonight, however, i sat down and in 1.5 hours i made three complete (one-page) LOs. woo hoo! so happy to have accomplished that! can't wait to see what you've created. - tam