Saturday, December 05, 2009

I went shopping today!

Today the scrapbooking store (that is no longer open) owner had a crop at one of the local hotels. I didn't actually get to go crop there, but I did get to stop by and do some shopping. Woohoo! Wanna see some of what I got??

FlickrDroid Upload

I got this cute set of papers and embellishments that I can't wait to use with pictures of me and Ellie baking this year - we've done a lot of cooking / baking projects, so these are perfect!

FlickrDroid Upload

I got these 5x7 journaling cards from 7Gypsies. I can't wait to use them to make a mini book!

I also got several Graphic 45 papers, but I didn't get pictures of any of those. Cute stuff I plan to incorporate into projects with some other lines, though!

FlickrDroid Upload

And last, but not least, (and actually the first thing I picked up) I got these cute Christmas papers and stickers from October Afternoon. I love 'em! In fact, I'm using them RIGHT NOW to create my December Daily album. I'm so excited! I'm also determined to finish mine this year, since last year's ends around day 7... I am excited to be crafting today as the snow falls outside and we get ready to head to the Christmas stroll tonight. It's been a very festive December so far and I can't wait to start documenting it in this album!

No comments: