Monday, December 07, 2009

Daily December Album

December Daily Album

Over the weekend I finally made my Daily December album for this year. I love the papers, and I'm really excited about how it turned out! I had several chipboard albums that I wasn't using, so I decided to mix them up and put them together to create one larger album for my Daily December. I love it! Some paper and some paint were all I needed to make them cute as can be and ready for my pictures, which I am still faithfully taking each day. Tonight is Grinch-fest. Woohoo!

December Daily Album

December Daily Album

December Daily Album

Today I get to go and pick up my pictures from Costco so I can finish last year's Daily December (because I feel this need to actually finish it, even if it is a year late!) and get started on this year's! I'm so excited! It's almost enough to make me forget that it's 10 below zero out there right now...!

No comments: