Thursday, October 25, 2007

Quesion...

Okay, for all you people who have done craft fairs (Jaime!!) or garage sales (Dana!!) before, I have a question for you...

How much money for change am I supposed to bring with me? Since I have no way to accept credit cards in person, I can only accept cash or checks. Checks are obviously not a problem as far as exact change goes, but how much cash should I bring with me for change? Everything is priced to the dollar, so I don't have to worry about coins. Help?!

It's all of these little things that are starting to get to me... Ack!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

go to the bank and get $50 in ones. and another $50 in fives. at least, that's what i would do! :) - tam GOOD LUCK!!!

The Peacock Pearl said...

yep... cause all it takes is a couple people who bring a $20 bill and you're the one that gives them the change and presto all your ones are gone. (you should probably get 10 or so of $10 bills too). i usually get 20 of the ones and fives, but a garage sale is not as big as a craft fair... so 50 should be good! :)

Jaime said...

Ditto everyone else. :-)

I agree with Dana to get some $10's, too. I have had my first customer of the day pay with a $100! Yikes! But, that's rare and normally no more than one or two pay with $100's (unless they're buying enough so that it adds up to about $100--that's fun!)

I can't wait to hear how it goes! Take a picture of your tables after they're set up! Yay! Good luck!!