Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Crafts....

I did a few crafty things last week in preparation for Thanksgiving. Some of them were with my 2 year old daughter, like these:

DSC_9189

Eliana's Handiwork

Eliana's Handiwork

Ellie and I also decorated some sugar cookies. We made these back when we made our Halloween cookies with Mommom and I froze the leaves for later. I actually remembered they were in the freezer and we enjoyed decorating them together, albeit with canned frosting and Wilton sprinkles instead of homemade goodness, but my energy levels were running low and I decided it was more important to spend time with my daughter decorating the cookies than it was to have them perfect. Ack! I think I'm loosening up in my old age...

DSC_9442

And last, but not least, I made this little outfit for Eliana to play dress up in last week. It was an afternoon whim and it took me just a couple hours start to finish. And I love how it turned out!

Thanksgiving Getup

Thanksgiving Getup

Thanksgiving Getup

Thanksgiving Getup

One Little Indian

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving week!!

No comments: