Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog:
Share SEVEN facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird...just 7 facts. :) Tag 7 people at the end of your post and make sure to let them know they've been tagged!
1. I used to teach Latin to 3rd through 10th graders. It had to be one of the jobs I enjoyed the most and one I would love to get back to once our kid(s) are in school.
2. I am 5 feet tall. I often forget how short I am, though, and I think I'm the same height as my 6 foot friends. And yes, I have quite a few girlfriends 6 feet tall and over. I think we're all the same height. Only I can stand up on my countertops without hitting my head and they can't.
3. I used to manage the darkroom for our campus newspaper in college. I loved printing photos and developing film and said I would never go digital. Wow, that must have been a long time ago, like a decade already.
4. I have 6 blogs that I keep updated at least once a month. They range in topics from crafting here at MIM, to family, to childrearing, to weightloss, to thoughts and devotions, to housekeeping. A couple are for the benefit of others, but most are for my own personal tracking and thought processing.
5. I lived in the same house from the time I was born until I went to college. My parents still live in that house, though it's changed a lot through the years. The first time I moved out of the town I grew up in I was already married.
6. I have had the same best friend since I was 4 years old. Charlotte Newlin Allen. We have been closer at some times and drifted apart others, but we have always been the best of friends and I wouldn't have it any other way.
7. I love Sci-Fi. Some girls watch chick flicks. I watch Farscape and Firefly and Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica. It makes finding movies my husband and I agree on easier, that's for sure!
I know I'm supposed to tag 7 people, but I'm too lazy right now. So if you read this, consider yourself tagged.