Thursday, November 06, 2008

Didn't get the DT position...

... but that's okay. Probably good, in fact. The truth is that I've been really really busy this fall and I'd like to be not so busy come winter/spring. So I wasn't even sure that I wanted to do the DT thing. But at the same time I knew I would have been mad at myself had I not even applied, because I would have loved to be on the DT! I didn't make any new layouts for the application, I just used my favorites from the last year.

So... I quick grabbed pictures of the layouts I had already photographed (and had saved places other than Leif's computer, since that's where all of our photos were stored and it was in the middle of a new operating system upgrade!) and sent in my application. Then I told God that I felt really busy but wanted to do this and let Him decide! ;D

I think the best part is that I didn't have to spend a month waiting to hear since I applied like 5 days before they announced the new team! I am looking forward to seeing what the new team will do with the Sweet Pea Scraps kits this year - I am always turning to the gallery for inspiration, so I hope to be seeing a lot of their stuff! If you want to check out the new team, you can see them at the Sweet Pea Vine.

No comments: