Friday, June 13, 2008

Some Not-So-Recent Work...

I went through my layouts this week and pulled out the ones I hadn't yet photographed and uploaded to 2ps. And now I find myself uploading them all to 2ps at 1:00 in the morning, so I thought I'd share some of what I've done in the past few months...


I don't know why, but I love the simplicity of this one. I think I really like that all of the color on the layout comes from the Fall leaves in the photos. And in general I just love these photos from an impromptu photo shoot at the park over Leif's lunch break one day. Not bad for pictures we took ourselves using a tripod, eh?


These are Ellie's little friends all dressed up for Halloween. I did another page of her all dressed up, but her friends were so cute, too, that I couldn't just leave them out! I used a sketch from the Cherish book for this one.


And this photo just cracks me up! I love it! Eliana is such a character and I love how her personality comes through in our photos of her.

And here's a layout I didn't start out liking, but by the time I was finished I really liked it. All of these layouts were done with various Sweet Pea Scraps kits over a few months, as I found time to scrap at craft nights and Friday morning crops at the LSS.

Mind you, I HAVE gotten to play in the past few days (in my CLEAN craft room!!!! Yes, that means it is actually, finally clean! Pictures to come...) and I will have pictures of those layouts (including the three I got done today!) coming soon.

No comments: