Monday, June 16, 2008

Scraplift!!


Okay. I normally do not copy a layout exactly when I scraplift something. But this layout by the beautifully talented Jana Eubank was too perfect not to! Journaling around the edge reads:

It has been my dream since I got married to be a homemaker. I wanted to spend my days playing with my kids, training them, raising them, and baking cookies with them. I wanted to maintain a beautiful, orderly home, making nutritious, delicious dinners, and spend evenings together with my family. That is my dream.

Now, I can't speak for the beautiful orderliness of my home (though I try) or the nutritious, delicious dinners (though I try), but I'm very happy to be a homemaker and through the ups and downs of daily life it is still my dream and a job I love.

No comments: