I've been tagged!! Thanks, Sandy! Here's how it works:
- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Before my daughter was born I spent 3 years teaching Latin - a job I was hired for without actually knowing any Latin. (And yes, I'm talking about the language, and yes, I did learn it.)
- My middle name is Bitikofer. 'Twas once my maiden name, but when I got married I ditched the mid' in favor of the maid' name. (My middle name WAS Ann.)
- I'm somewhat synesthetic though until recently I'd always just assumed it was an overactive imagination. I also thought everyone was like that until my husband told me he thought it was weird that I associated colors and sounds...
- When I was in college I took a class in aviation and one in computer programming just for fun. (I was an English major) I got high A's in both classes.
- I always wanted to be a gift wrapper for Neiman Marcus. I love wrapping gifts.
- I am a nerdy sci-fi junkie and my favorite shows (Farscape, Firefly, BSG) are sci-fi. I've seen the entire Farscape series (4 seasons and the miniseries) at least 5 times through. (It's sort of embarrassing.)
- Until about 2 years ago, I couldn't wink my left eye. I tried for years and could only blink both eyes if I tried. I could wink my right eye, just not my left. Then I went to the dentist and they numbed my mouth, all the way up to my right eye!! I had to manually blink my eye (I poked myself in the eye so many times that day!) and the anesthesia took forever to wear off, but when it did I could wink my left eye. And I've been able to ever since!
Jaime, Dana, Tam, Lauren, SusanBeth, Andrea, and Claudine!
Tag... you're it!