Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Well...

I didn't get all 17 PBA finished at craft night last night. It would have been nice, but I didn't. I did, however, get 3 completely sewn and now all they need is a few embellishments. I'm thinking it'll be a while before I get around to them again as I'm supposed to be having a baby today. We'll see. Labor and Delivery at Bozeman Deaconess seems to be the local hotspot today and I'm waiting for them to call back to say that somebody else had a baby and vacated a delivery room for me. Then I can go in and have my turn. I tried going back to sleep - no luck. At least Leif is getting to sleep in, though. He didn't sleep well last night, but I did. Now I'm just at a loss for what to do to occupy my time until they call me back and say it's my turn. Babies... such nerve-wracking little creatures. I'm guessing I haven't even seen the half of it, either. But... again... either I trust God and His timing or I don't. And the truth is that I do. So even while I'm anxious about getting this whole baby thing underway, I know that God already has it planned. He knows His timing, His plans plans for our life and the life of our child, and how He will use them to glorify Himself. Now if I could just get past myself and my selfish desire to be privy to those plans we'd be in good shape. =)

No comments: