Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Candy Thermometer Conspiracy

Someone is conspiring against me. I don't know why, but they are. They've gone and bought all the candy thermometers in Bozeman. It's a weird thing to be sold out of at Walmart, but for Walmart, Target, AND Baker Street (which is a baking supply store) to all be sold out? I call it a conspiracy. I own my own candy thermometer and haven't even been able to find that one, so they might have come and stolen it, too. Maybe today I will try Albertsons in Belgrade. The thermometer swipers can't have taken all of those, too, can they?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I called the Bozeman Swipers & told them they better get over to Belgrade toot sweet.

Elizabeth Wickland said...

Ha!! You weren't quick enough. I found a (grossly overpriced) candy thermometer at the Belgrade Albertsons and bought it. Now... what to make?

Anonymous said...

Girl, everything at Albertson's is grossly overpriced! You should have your mom make something for you, while you prop your feet up.

Anonymous said...

too bad i couldn't have "beamed" mine to you!!! :) - tam

Unknown said...

No wonder Mom wanted hers back. I can't find one either! It is a conspiracy!