Friday, November 23, 2012

Candy Land Birthday Party... from 6 months ago.

I just looked through my last few posts and realized that I never posted (on THIS blog) Eliana's birthday party. While I **have** taken a bit of a break from crafting, I have not given up on all My Inner Martha's endeavors!! So, while it's belated, here's a look at Eliana's Candy Land birthday party....

From Eliana's Birthday Party
For Eliana's 6th birthday party, she wanted a CandyLand theme. What she got was 10 friends hyped up on sugar. =D The party was today and it went well. The kids got CandyLand tattoos...
From Eliana's Birthday Party
... And made candy themed necklaces...
From Eliana's Birthday Party
... And walked down the candy path...
From Eliana's Birthday Party
... And laughed a lot...
From Eliana's Birthday Party
... And got goody boxes...
From Eliana's Birthday Party
... complete with toothbrushes...
From Eliana's Birthday Party
... And ate LOTS OF CANDY!!
From Eliana's Birthday Party
... And cupcakes...
From Eliana's Birthday Party
From Eliana's Birthday Party
... and generally had a great time. Happy Birthday Party Day, Eliana!! I can't believe you're almost 6 already!

No comments: