Saturday, June 26, 2010

You're a STAR!

On Thursday night I was in an aerial dance performance. The dancers put together a thank you gift for our choreographer, and I made a card for all of us to sign. I had a ton of fun making this card, and it reminded me how much I miss crafting! Here it is...

Outside...

FlickrDroid Upload

Inside...

FlickrDroid Upload

I think this is the first time I've thought to emboss the front of an acetate card, and I love the effect!

FlickrDroid Upload

Here's the envelope I housed it in...

FlickrDroid Upload

I love that I can make special cards for people. It's one of the things I love doing. I have been re-evaluating my priorities lately as I've realized that I put aside doing things for the people I love to do things for the people I want to please. Crafting is one of those things. I often craft out of a feeling of obligation to someone, and when I get the chance to craft just because I love it or because I want to give someone something special, it is so enjoyable!

No comments: