Thursday, June 17, 2010

Out of this World Cards!

I was at Michael's one day and I came across some cute robot strip paper, and some solid green paper with gears on it. I picked them up because, well, they were cute! Then, later in the same store, I found some "color your own" stickers that had robots and planets, etc. on them. My original plan was to have Eliana color the stickers and make some cards, but, well, she doesn't really like to color, and forcing her to color is like torture for both of us. So I got out my Copic markers and colored! It was fun! Then I added some stickles and flocking... Here's what the end result was...

FlickrDroid Upload

Adding some of the stickers to cards and stickling some of the paper elements, here are some of the cards I made...

FlickrDroid Upload

FlickrDroid Upload

FlickrDroid Upload

FlickrDroid Upload

FlickrDroid Upload

All in all, I think they turned out pretty cute and will make good kid cards for this coming year!

No comments: