Sunday, May 02, 2010

Update on the Manleys

Here is the latest update from Jon...

Jon Manley Elizabeth bleeding lessened through the night. That is neither a good sign or a bad sign, it just is. They are attempting dialisis again. We asked the dr if we are just delaying the inevitable. He said he didn't know. A decision will probably be made later today or tomorrow about whether we continue to keep trying. We decided to wait and see how the dialisis is going to go. Thank you all for your prayers and support.

I would also like to let everyone that we have a peace that passes understanding. This morning I took a walk in a prayer garden. There that have a little path that twists and turns and it is impossible to really tell how far one has come or how far one has left. As I was walking, i felt like giving up on walking the path and just go back to my room. I had a thought to "stay the course." I kept walking and very shortly came to the end. I then thought "you don't know how close the finish is". This has helped me today because I recently had been thinking that I wasn't sure how much longer I could go. But the finish will be soon. Whether it's what we want or not, we don't know, but it will be soon. Just keep walking, we don't know how far we've come.


Thank you for praying!!

--
Elizabeth Wickland
Independent Beauty Consultant
http://www.marykay.com/elizabethwickland
elizabethwickland@marykay.com
406-570-4199

No comments: