Saturday, May 08, 2010

Before and After

I've got a bunch of blank scrapbook pages all made up, just waiting for photos, journaling, and titles. I pulled a few out and started working on them this weekend, and I thought I'd give a little peek at the before and after. Here's what I started with:

FlickrDroid Upload

I pulled out my photos and looked for ones that might match according to color and/or theme. Then I started playing to see what else would be needed to pull the page together. Here's the end result...

FlickrDroid Upload

It's really fairly simple, but I like that it makes the pages work up quickly. The title says "Color us {friends}" and the pictures are of Eliana and my best friend's daughters coloring the last time we were in Texas.

I have to admit I'm really a fan of these blank layouts. They're easy to put together, and then they're easy to use later! It takes a lot of the guesswork out of scrapbooking, without taking any of the creativity out! I'm hoping to have time to finish more pages tomorrow!

No comments: