Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Father's Love

Scrapbook Page

I LOVE these pictures of Ellie and Leif. We were hiking around the river near our house and on the way back, she got tired. So Leif picked her up and carried her home, and she just laid her head on his shoulder the whole way. It was so sweet and I am so thankful for these pictures!

Scrapbook Page

When I showed Eliana this page, she pointed to the feather and said, "I don't think that belongs there." When I asked why not, she told me very matter-of-factly that, "I think it belongs in my feather duster." And so it did! It fell out at some point and I swiped it, knowing it would be fun to use on a page. Ha ha! She caught me! I thought it went well with the outdoorsy theme, though...

2 comments:

Susan Beth said...

Great use of those photos! Love the layout, which on further inspection is really somewhat simple, but a perfect match for those photos and looks so "out doors" even though they could be so different. You've got some talent there girl!

Susan Beth said...

Okay girlie! It's time to get crafting. I'm worried about you! Hope all is well!