Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hello? Hello?

Anyone out there?

I've been a little quiet in the blogosphere lately... I've been pretty quiet in the crafting world, too. Some personal stuff going on that makes me not want to blog, and a lack of mojo that makes me not want to craft!

BUT.... TOMORROW WILL BE DIFFERENT!

Why, you ask? Because Erika and I have hired a babysitter and we will be using purchased time to head over to Kristii's Open House to scrapbook!! Hooray!

So tomorrow, I will scrapbook. (And maybe that will be just the motivation I need to actually take pictures of the couple layouts I have finished and still need to post!)

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Kate said...

I'm here! =) I made some cards this morning. =)

Susan Beth said...

Great to see you yesterday - a little crafting will go a long way I think!