Sunday, September 06, 2009

Not A Baby Anymore

Recent Scrapbooking

It's true... they grow up. More pictures from her 2 year photo shoot last year. I used the same paper cut into strips the same way as on the last layout, as well as the same letters and even the same background cardstock. But I wanted to see if I could make a different looking layout using the same supplies and I think it worked. I like them both! This one is mainly A.C. Bailey paper...

On a separate note, though, last night we finally went and took 3 year pictures of her! Woohoo! So I suppose I can move on to those next month. ;) But I HAVE been making time for regular crafting, one scrapbook page at a time. That is huge for me since scrapbooking has been sporadic at best this year. Now I'm doing a page a day or perhaps a few cards one day in between pages. It's relaxing, and I have something pretty to show for it. ;)

No comments: