Thursday, July 03, 2008

What I did with my winnings....



So a little while back I won a Scrapdragons challenge and got this spiffy prize package. Woohoo! So... I just figured I'd share some of what I did with it. I obviously didn't use all of the paper or journaling spots, and I added a few of my own things, but this is the gist of it. It's not completely done (as you'll notice by the lack of journaling) but I wanted to share it anyway. I'm LOVING acrylic albums these days!

















One of the things I love about acrylic albums is that you can create layering that peeks through from other pages. It makes the project that much more complex and fun to complete!



3 comments:

Susan Beth said...

Oh! Super cool! Teach that! It will be filled up in no time!

Unknown said...

You did a great job with this book!

You got a shout out for Scrapbook Page of the Week over at Card of the Week.com. You can check out the original post here: http://www.cardoftheweek.com/2008/07/scrapbook-page.html

Denise G said...

I just found you because of this adorable album posted on card of the week. I just love what you did with it and I may try something like this myself. Great job! Thanks for sharing.
Denise G