Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm not one to go gaga over CHA releases....

... and really, they get on my nerves sometimes because I see SO MANY of the new releases and not much in the way of fun projects while I'm blog reading. Especially this year. My mojo seems to be on vacation, so I really am not that jazzed about the new products. In fact, at our DT meeting a few days ago, everyone was talking about the new lines they wanted to design with and all the great things coming out and I just sort of sat there because I just didn't care. Paper is paper, right? Sure, the new stuff is cute. But there are some old lines I'm just as happy with. Don't get me wrong - I love that new stuff is coming out. I just haven't been interested in browsing the web, searching for sneak peeks, and getting excited about new lines. Really, I'd just like some uninterrupted time to craft so that I CAN get interested in scrapbooking again. Like I said, the mojo is missing.

But tonight I was going through my reader and I came across this sneak peek of the new Crate Paper lines... And I started to drool. Seriously. I want everything from every one of these lines. It's the first thing I've seen that I HAVE to have, and I doubt our LSS will carry it. I like it enough that I might even become an internet scrapbook shopper. Until now I've restrained (except for Hambly, but that's an addiction all its own.) but this might send me over the edge. I. Love. It.

Now... if I could only find me some toddler-free time to spend dreaming of all the cool things I could do with such beautiful paper...

1 comment:

Susan Beth said...

It is great stuff! When you order it, let me know, I might want some too, and we can split the cost of shipping! And you are right, KBD will not have it, because it is not something she will think can sell. She might be right, but man it is good stuff!

Hope your mojo comes back soon. Time really is a big component of mojo. I'm trying to brainstorm some fun activities for Miss E that will allow you to scrap while she is awake and happy. I'm such a problem solver!