Tomorrow is Eliana's 2 year birthday party, so this morning I baked cupcakes. Mmm! They smell SO good. This afternoon I'll make frosting and frost them. In addition to the cupcakes today I need to:
- move and fill the swimming pool for the kiddos.
- hook up and place the giant sprinkler ball.
- form the rest of the ice cream balls and cover them in sprinkles.
- put up the gazebo.
- sweep the deck.
- wash sippy cups to fill for the kiddos.
- make bubble solution for the giant bubble wands.
- put together party favors.
- make the birthday banner.
Hope to get some good pictures this year. Last year's were so disappointing I'm hoping we'll make up for it! Especially since Leif just got a new lens for the camera and I know he's itching to try it out!