Saturday, March 24, 2007

Ideas...

It's been weeks now since I've had a CJ to work on. I hope they didn't just get lost in the mail... I still have those same two LO done that I've had done for forever and no books yet to put them in. *sigh*

In the meantime, I've got an idea for a mini book I'd like to do for Ellie. I'd love to create an album for her of my favorite songs to sing to her. It'd be like a little lullaby songbook and scrapbook in one. I've got so many great pictures of her that remind me of songs (when you wish upon a star, you are my sunshine, twinkle twinkle little star, etc.) that I want to do this. I don't know what size to do it yet... still working on that.

I'd also like to do an "abc" album/storybook. Both of these are ones that I'd like to make "Ellie proof" so she can actually look at/ play with them. I don't know if it will happen, at least with the "abc" one, though. My ideas so far are not babyproof, LOL! =)

I got a mini album and a half finished in Texas, though, so that was good. And I did a LO today of Ellie with some pictures from way back when. (Can you say that about someone who hasn't even had her first birthday yet?) So at least I'm doing a little scrapbooking in my spare time. And just now, in the middle of posting this, I got distracted and did two more two-page layouts. I guess I'd better publish this post and get back to my craft room while the juices are flowing. Happy crafting!

No comments: