Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Another one bites the dust...

It's rainy and nasty outside and I feel blah. Sounds like a scrappin' day to me. Ellie's been fussy and clingy (more teeth?) but during her morning nap I managed to crank out two baby gift albums start to finish - one 8x8 and one 6x6. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. I'm working on a 3rd right now, but Ellie's actually drinking her bottle without getting distracted, so there's no WAY I'm going to move her to the basement right now. So I'll just wait. She'll be ready for another nap in not too long. I might take one then, too. We'll just see.

Rainy days are gross. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's rainy here today, too! At least ours is washing away all of the pollen that has been making everyone feel so cruddy... Congratulations on the albums...you were BUSY! :)

Anonymous said...

wow! i thought i had a good system down to create an album (8x8) from start to finish in about 4 hours but i think you've blown me out of the water! sorry it's rainy and yucky... we actually had SUNSHINE again today. i'm thriving on it. love ya girl! - tam (p.s. my LSS got in TONS of cute new stuff today - Autumn Leaves, Heidi Swapp, Pebbles.... AURGH!!!!!)