Sunday, June 04, 2006

Favorite LO from this week...


Work Work Work.

Layout of the work Leif and others have done on our basement - now that we're almost finished with it, it's great to be able to look back at all of the work that has gone into this project. This LO was also a challenge for May with Tam - to use 3 different fonts in a LO title. I also used foil tape, drywall tape, and washers from the hardware store on this one - added to the construction effect, I thought.



In a moment our lives were turned
UPSIDEDOWN

This is a simple LO I scraplifted from one of the magazines I was reading a while back. I liked the wavy paper segment stitched onto the page. There's a journaling tag under the photo that just has a bunch of words describing the feelings and emotions we went through when we found out we were expecting our first baby. Because of the lighting in the room the photo turned out really yellow - I thought about fixing it in photoshop, but decided to use it to my advantage in the color scheme of the LO - and I really like how it turned out!


One Day... Older

My 26th birthday was a difficult one. It's when I went from being closer to 20 to closer to 30. That's what this LO is about. The first picture was taken on the night of the 20th, my last night as a 25 year old. The second photo was taken as I was getting ready for work on my 26th birthday.


No comments: