Sunday, December 02, 2012

Holiday Card Planner - FREEBIE!

Have you gotten your Christmas cards mailed out yet? My goal is to get them mailed out tomorrow morning, which means that TODAY I need to get my address list updated and print out mailing labels. Hopefully that won't take too long, because I also need to get set up for the week ahead. Of course, as I was signing my Christmas cards last night, I started thinking about next year's Christmas cards. That may seem premature, but a lot of how I do things this year is to set up for a simpler year next year. So I made a Holiday Card Planner that will come in handy when I get the urge to start making my cards for next year (which usually happens in February, or July). Here's a peek:


Download the Holiday Planner HERE.

I am hoping to make a Homeade Card Planner soon, to correspond to this and help you design the card, purchase the correct amount of supplies, and make sure it all gets done by the time you want to send them out! Enjoy, and good luck with your cards this year!! If you find this helpful or have suggestions, please leave me a little comment love!!

No comments: